Will Sydney Beach Santa share my contact details?
No, we will not pass any customers details onto third parties and we will only contact you in the future to share the dates of upcoming events with Sydney Beach Santa. i.e 2020 session times.
Can I change my booking?
We understand that things come up and sometimes sessions times need to be changed, however we ask that you give us at least 24 hours’ notice and we will do our best to reschedule your booking for another suitable time. All changes are subject to availability. Any change request within 24 hours may be denied.
What is the cancellation policy?
Due to the nature of the pre-booking of these Santa photography sessions, there is a strict no refund policy. We will do our best to accommodate a rescheduled booking, subject to availability.
What time do we arrive?
Please be on location 10 minutes before your scheduled shoot time, leave plenty of time to get there as traffic and parking can cause delays. If you are late to your appointment your session may be forfeited.
Will Sydney Beach Santa share my photos on their website or social media?
We love sharing customers’ images, however you will be asked for permission and will request that you sign a photography release form while at your Sydney Beach Santa photography session.
Guaranteed delivery by Christmas?
High Res Digital Photos will be sent within 1 week after the photo shoot date and guaranteed before Christmas.
What to wear?
We suggest block colours or simple prints, or anything with Christmas Cheer! Best to avoid large logos, images, and writing.
What is the wet weather policy?
This an outdoor photography setting, and sometimes Mother Nature will decide it’s time to rain. If this happens during your scheduled session we will contact you by phone to advise of inclement weather and to reschedule your booking.
Can we bring our pet?
We love having your furry friends at Sydney Beach Santa, but keep in mind that they are not allowed on the beach so can’t go any further than our grassy patch just above the beach. We require that all pets arrive and depart on leash.
What to bring?
You don’t need to bring anything with you, but your Christmas Cheer!
The health and well-being of Santa, his elves and all the families who visit, is our highest priority. We developed a COVIDSafe plan which allows us to serve you in a reliable and safe environment. To this end we have introduced several initiatives:
- To monitor the number of people at Sydney Beach Santa you will need to make an online booking to visit Santa. Bookings are limited so book early.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or been to a COVID hotspot please reschedule your booking for 14 days’ time by calling 0419 419 306 or emailing us at email@example.com
- Please don’t arrive early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- Maintain your distance to other families and follow the social distancing indicators when waiting to see Santa.
- Please use hand sanitizer on entry to Sydney Beach Santa at Freshwater Beach.
- The number of people allowed on the Sydney Beach Santa set will be limited based on the current State Government Regulations. Signage at entry point will indicate the maximum capacity which include Santa and the photographer.
- Due to social distancing unfortunately Santa will need to remain 1.5m from those visiting, meaning you won’t be able to sit on Santa’s knee, high-five, or hug Santa this year. Parents and carers we really appreciate your assistance with younger children. Unfortunately Santa will be unable to hold babies or young children this year. Either a parent or older sibling will need to hold the baby.
- Santa will be standing behind the lounge so he will still be in the photo but keeping everyone CovidSafe.
- The lounge will be sprayed with Hospital Grade Disinfectant between each sitting.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to offer any props this year but you are welcome to bring along your own hats, headbands etc and get dressed up for a fun Santa Photo.
- To ensure we maintain the highest safety protocols you may be temperature checked on entry to Sydney Beach Santa.
During these uncertain times we ask for your support and understanding. Santa and his elves are doing everything they can to make your Santa Photo experience magical and safe. Please respect and listen to their instructions. Thank you.